Thursday, April 7, 2011

Compliments from Anna


Dear Hody

Very much appreciated your company for the kind understanding and the wavier of the extra cost of the buffet. 

I would also like to compliment & thank your manager Mr Francis Tay, Mr Sun Wen Jen & his colleague. Without them I wouldn't be able to have such a successful birthday party for my 2 girls. As you may have seen in the paper how embarrassed I was during that time. I am lucky to have the help of your people.

I am very appreciative of their service, especially Mr Francis who has sacrificed his family time. Mr Sun & his colleague too has sacrificed their dinner time.

I too would like to thank all those people from the kitchen and whoever helped out for the 2nd round buffet.

My family would like to say a Big Thank You To Stamford & all the staff.

Hody, you too a wonderful sales person.

Please below the email which I have send to the New Paper to thank your company. I will try to find out when they will publish out.

Thank You
Anna

No comments: