Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Stamford Catering

I ordered the mini take away for 20 pax for a small department gathering and

I am very satisfied with Select Catering - from the ordering process to the delivery, especially with Hody who was very approachable. Except that the BBQ chicken wing, which we thought would be "BBQ-ed", was actually chicken wings in BBQ sauce and was whole chicken wings so not "easy" to eat. But of course, they still tasted great! All in all, I was so pleased and decided to order another round for my family Mother's Day gathering on Vesak Day,

5.5.2012 (one week later). We usually celebrate earlier to avoid the crowd and accommodate everyone's schedules and have decided to cater in this time. I believe I will continue to be a satisfied customer : )

Keep it up, Stamford Catering!

Angelia Pang

No comments: