Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stamford Catering Christmas Promotion

Planning a Christmas? Try Stamford Catering's Christmas menu, 4 menus to choose from, price range from $15.80 - $38.80. We had a food tasting session last month, the food was drool-worthy... My recommendations -

Crispy Shrimp Finger with Thai Mayo - Cause I'm a prawn loving person, don't really fancy mayo (hate the thick egg-gy taste) but in this case the mayo portion is on the lighter side; more like thai creamy chilli sauce.


Citrus Orange Cream baked Ocean Catch - Crispy fried fish with creamy orange sauce, it's tangy and sweet but not too creamy.

Winter Salad with Trio Berry - Had some salad to balance the fried oily stuff I ate. Out of all the salads this had the best presentation. I prefer fruits over vegetables so if you're like me this is definitely the dish to go for. With strawberry, raspberry and blueberry and other tropical fruits this was my favorite salad out of the 4 menus.

Slow-Roasted Leg of Lamb coated with Yellow Mustard and Province Herbs - Not really a fan of lamb but my colleague made me try this and it turned out to be the best dish. The meat was really soft, the combination of the mustard and herbs was surprisingly good, no lamb-y smell at all. There's just something about the sauce that has that "go back for seconds" (or thirds) quality about it.

Right now we're having a "Celebrate Christmas with Your Family" discount. 10% off for all household Christmas Orders from 25/12-1/1. Go to http://www.stamfordcs.com.sg/ for more details.

No comments: