Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank you for the wonderful service

I am writing in to thank Stamford Catering Services for a wonderful service rendered to us at LG Architects & Associates on 20 Dec 2008. I like to give special thanks to the delivery personnel who came to set up the buffet table. A few of us were moving a big and heavy glass table out of the office to the common area outside and your delivery personnel saw us. He quickly came by to help us move the table too. I was very impressed by his initiatives and help.

Towards the end of the event, he came by to pack up the buffet table. Seeing that we were still chatting inside the office and that there were still some left over food, he offered to help us pack the remaining food into boxes so that we could return to the gathering.

I like to express my heartfelt thanks to this delivery personnel who was so kind, considerate and helpful. To me, he has gone the extra mile for us and helped to portray an excellent and friendly image of Stamford Catering Services. Through his gestures, I am reminded of your organisation's statement "We Cater, We Care".

I will sure recommend Stamford Catering Services to my family and friends whenever they require catering service.

Thank you once again and Merry Christmas.

- Jennifer Ng,
an invited guest at a gathering at LG Architects & Associates on 20 Dec 2008

No comments: